1. Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market, New York City
2. Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires, Argentina
3. Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong, China
4. Patpong Night Market, Bangkok, Thailand
5. Chandni Chowk, Delhi, India
6. Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
7. Navigli Antique Market, Milan, Italy
8. Dappermarkt, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
9. Les Puces, Paris, France
10. Portobello Road, London, England
Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires, Argentina
On Sundays visitors flock to the antique stalls of the Feria de San Pedro Telmo in Plaza Dorrego. The cobblestone streets around the square come alive with tango musicians and dancers, buskers, and puppeteers. Enjoy local food and watch the activities from one of the sidewalk cafés.
Planning: Sundays, from 9 a.m. or 10 a.m., until late afternoon.