¿Qué barrio elijo para vivir, mientras tomo cursos de español en San Telmo?
La verdad es que existen varios barrios relativamente seguros para vivir en Buenos Aires. Sin embargo, si estás indeciso o indecisa, una buena opción es optar por un hostel en el centro de la ciudad.
Acá podés leer información sobre el barrio en el cual está ubicado el Hostel Colonial (fuente a pie de página):
This is the Hostel Colonial Neighborhood, always with activity, night and day in motion.
Tucumán St., San Martín St., Cordoba Avenue, Corrientes Avenue and also this …
1) The Central Area (Downtown or Nuevo Bajo) is a Buenos Aires highlight area, in this zone of the city one is located Hostel Colonial.
2) The famous Obelisco, the pedestrian streets Florida and Lavalle, Galerías Pacífico (the most beautiful shopping mall of the city, by its history, its imposing architecture and its gorgeous murals), around 80 bars and pubs (Filo, Deep Blue, El Verde, Downtown Matías), more than 100 restaurants (Parrilla El Gaucho, Almacén y Restaurant Suipacha, Las Nazarenas, Dora, El Federal, El Establo), some of which have international fame, 20 rooms of cinema (Atlas Cinemas, Monumental) and 7 of the most important theaters (Gran Rex, Ópera, Tabarís, Maipo, El Nacional, Payró, Colón), only 1 or 5 blocks around of Hostel Colonial.
3) Puerto Madero, Retiro Railroads Central Station, Retiro Bus Station and the Historical Colonial Center, are in different directions , only 6 blocks from Hostel Colonial.
4) If we spoke of transports and proceedings of trip, all the lines of Buenos Aires Metro(A,B,C,D,E), more than 100 local bus lines, taxis, trains and buses approach to you nearly from Hostel Colonial. All the air lines, many Consulates and the main tourist operators are in the Downtown Area.
5) If we spoke of security, in addition to watch the hostel with our cameras, we are to 150 meters of the 1º Police Station and only 3 blocks to the Tourist Police Station, who extremely has specialized personnel and to the service of the travelers.
6) If we spoke of free spectacles or to very low cost, the 1100 meters of length of the Florida pedestrian street are INCREDIBLES, Tango shows (singers and dancers), Typical Country Music shows, humorists, painters, alive sculptures, and others. The best ones are in Florida to only 100 meters of Hostel Colonial .
YOU´RE NOT CONVINCED WHAT IS YOUR BEST CHOICE IN BUENOS AIRES?
Sight previous posts in this blog, sign up in You Tube
, search this tags Florida+Tango and enjoy. In addition, in Galerías Pacífico, round the Hostel Colonial is established the Cultural Center “Jorge Luis Borges” with very many activities.
7) We followed with the art, to 3 blocks from Hostel Colonial are the most recognized in all the world Art Galleries (Klemm Foundation, Ruth Benzacar) and the MALBA, the Top Museum in the city to only 5´of taxi trip. ($12 the trip).
8) If you go to San Telmo (1700 meters from the Hostel Colonial) or to Palermo, the special deal is in the morning, when everybody comes to the other locations in the city, traveling comfortable and without disadvantages.
If you want to know on our facilities and services, see more in our website
or watch this vídeo
10) We waited for you so that Buenos Aires becomes a great love.
WELCOME TO BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA, WELCOME TO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
Original post was published in Hostel Colonial Blog in Blogger.
Hostel Colonial Buenos Aires Argentina
Un sitio web muy útil
Un blog realmente entretenido cultural y estéticamente hablando