- Proyecto San Telmo Spanish Language School invites the world to study spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Buenos Aires’s outdoor lifestyle and cosmopolitan flair make it the perfect destination to study spanish.
- The only thing that a student needs to bring to class is a willingness to learn (and a pen and notebook, of course).
- Some of the courses we offer are Intensive Spanish for travelers, Exam Preparation (CELU, DELE), Spanish for Academic Purposes (Universities), Tango lyrics, Lunfardo…
- People from all over the world come to learn Spanish in Buenos Aires. Argentina has become one of the favorite destinations for travelers from all over the world.
Spanish is the second most important language in the emerging global economy. Buenos Aires is the ideal destination for those who enjoy the good life. You can enjoy a delicious three course meal of world famous Argentine beef for less than twenty dollars.
- You can start our program any time year-round.
Intensive & Super Intensive Spanish
An intensive course covering all aspects of communication in spanish, including conversation, reading, and writing. Intended as preparation for academic studies, careers, or travel.
Examination Preparation Courses (for CELU, DELE Exams)
An intensive course designed for students who wish to take official exam courses, such as DELE.