Courses & Rates – Spanish Lessons

Spanish Courses
Our fees are always low and not just for limited time or special offer periods
>> Prices in US dollars
> Private Tuition
> Beginner Intermediate and Advanced Level Courses
> Private Lessons 10 hours……………….80 $
> Two persons same level……………….100 $ *
> Three persons same level……………..120 $ *
> Online course 20 hours…………………100 $
> Crash Course for Travelers…………….90 $
> Two persons same level……………….120 $ *
> Three persons same level……………..150 $ *
>> Perfectioning Courses
> Vocabulario Especifico de la Teología, la Filosofia y las Ciencias Sociales
> Español para Médicos y Profesionales de la Salud
> Private Lessons 10 hours………………100 $
> These courses are only available for Volunteers, University Students, Professionals and Former students, people who studied with us in the past.


>> Payments
> The hours must be used within 60 days from booking date.
> Written study material is given to each student when signing up; the price of this material is included in the course fee and is non-refundable.
> If lessons or classes are cancelled by us, we will reschedule the lesson within the same month with a qualified instructor provided the student agrees on the rescheduled date.
> If you sign up for lessons but then need to cancel your lessons you will not receive a refund. In that case, you can transfer lessons to someone else (within 60 days from booking date).
> Payment below 100 % (10 hours) is not accepted.
> Payment is weekly and in advance and is non-refundable.
>> Payment options
> Cash
> Deposit or bank transfer to our bank account
> All payments are in advance and in Argentina
>> Prices in US dollars
> Private Tuition
> Beginner Intermediate and Advanced Level Courses
> Private Lessons 10 hours……………….80 $
> Two persons same level……………….100 $
*
> Three persons same level……………..120 $
*
> Crash Course for Travelers……………..90 $
> Two persons same level……………….120 $
*
> Three persons same level……………..150 $
*
Grammar 6 hours Spoken Practice at different places 4 hours Total 10 hours
> Perfectioning Courses “Medical Spanish” “Vocabulario Específico de la Filosofía y las Ciencias Sociales”
> Private Lessons 10 hours………………100 $
> This course is only available for Volunteers, University Students, Professionals and Former students,
people who studied with us in the past.
* (Family or Friends)
%d bloggers like this: